Posted On: March 29th, 2022
|Name of CSO
||Humans of Thimphu
Objectives of the project
- To foster the habit of reading in schools.
- To create positive impacts in society by covering social issues on social media.
- To create clubs in the local communities to promote civic engagement among youths and women.
- To empower women and youths in Local Governments Engagement.
Target groups/ final beneficiaries
- Youth, women and vulnerable sections of the society.
- Foster the habit of reading in schools (Lhab-Gey Project)
- Create positive impacts in society by covering social issues on social media (Stories from the Mountains Project)
- Create clubs in the local communities (Civic Engagement among Youths and Women Project
- Raising resources for the library project
- Stakeholder meeting in the local communities
- Organizing reading clubs
- Interact with the local communities and collect stories
- Document and publish the stories on social media platforms
- Stakeholder mapping
- Form clubs
- Conduct workshop on civic engagement and community building