Posted On: November 7th, 2022
|Name of CSO
||RENEW (Respect Educate Nurture and Empower Women)
Objectives of the project
- Make the youth associate with their sexual and reproductive rights.
- Articulate the SRHR challenges among women and the youth population in Bhutan.
- Illustrate the various challenges through visual and audio-video representations.
- Assess the ways of overcoming the challenges.
- Develop a national-level advocacy agenda on young people’s SRHR issues that is articulated by young people themselves.
- Facilitate the coming together of various stakeholders interested in ensuring youth and adolescents’ access to SRHR, building avenues for partnership and future collaborations, and driving action.
Target groups/ final beneficiaries
- Build a Cadre of youth champions that can bolster public health and social issues around young people.
- Ensure young people in all their diversity can access sexual reproductive health and rights, and social services.
- Established long-time partnerships with institutions and schools.
- Engage 200 students all of who are expected to reach 2500 young people.
- Increased number of children coming forward for services.
- Photograph exhibition: A thematic photograph exhibition exploring sexual and reproductive issues among women and youth which are unacknowledged by mainstream society.
- Posters exhibition: on 3 thematic areas on health and social
- priority issues (SRHR, Mental Health, and Gender-Based Violence)
- Films & videos: filmmakers and communities are using the power of video to change the world around them for the better. These featured short videos will focus on ways in which these mechanisms can be utilized to create awareness of SRHR.
- Conduct workshops on SRHR, GVB, and mental health issues for youth and faculty members of the institutions.
- Youth action plan meeting.
- Development of programs by institutions.
- Youth conclave.